Course AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Microsoft Azure allows IT Professionals to build and manage infrastructure solutions with the provison of Virtual Machines, develop and manage web, media, mobile and line-of-business applications, accounts access and manage user identity. Netlabs ITS Microsoft Azure training will provide you the right skills from introductory to advance in order to create an optimal cloud platform.
Module 1: Identity
- Azure Active Directory
- Users And Group
Lab : Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Secure and manage identities with Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and manage users and groups.
Module 2 : Governance and Compliance
In this module, you will learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, inplementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control.
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control(RBAC)
Lab : Manage Subscriptions And RBAC
Lab : Manage Goverance Via Azure Policy
- Implement and Manage Azure subscriptions and accounts.
- Implement Azure policy, including custom policies.
- Use RBAC to assign permissions.
Module 3: Azure Administration
In this module, you will learn about the tool an Azure Administration uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, And Resource Manager Templates.This module includes:
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- ARM Templates
Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using ARM templates
Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell
Lab : Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI
- leverage Azure Resource Manager to Organize resources.
- Use the Azure Portal and Cloud Shell.
- Use Azure PowerShell and CLI.
- Use ARM Templates to deploy resources.
Module 4: Virtual Networking
In this module, you will learn about basic virtual netwroking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, and Azure DNS
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing
- Network Security group
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
Lab : Implement Virtual Networking
- Implement virtual networks and Subnets
- Configure public and Private IP Adressing
- Configure network and security groups.
- Configure Azure Firewall.
- Configure private and public DNS Zones.
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
In this Module, you will learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, Virtual Network Gateways, and Site-to-Site Connections.
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- Express Route and Virtual WAN
Lab : Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Configure VNet Peering
- Configure VNet gateways.
- Choose the appropriate intersite connectivity solution.
Module 6 : Network Traffic Management
In this Module, you will learn about network traffic strategies including network routing and service endpoints, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Application Gateways, and Traffic Manager.
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Traffic Manager
Lab : Implement Traffic Management
- Configure network routing including custome routes and service endpoints
- Configure and Azure Load balancer
- Configure and Azure Application Gateway
- Choose the Appropriate network traffic solution.
Module 7 : Azure Storage
in this Module, you will learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure File and File Sync, Storage Security, and storage tools.
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
Lab : Manage Azure storage
- Create Azure storage accounts
- Configure blob containers.
- Secure Azure Storage.
- Configure Azure Files And Shares and file Sync
- Manage Storage with tools such as Storage Explorer
Module 8 : Azure Virtual Machine
In this Module, you will learn about Azure virtual machines including Planning, Creating, Availability and Extensions.
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
Lab : Manage Virtual Machine
- Plan for virtual machine implementations
- Create virtual machine
- Configure virtual machine availability, including scale sets
- use virtual machine extensions.
Module 9 : Serverless Computing
In this Module, you will learn administrator serverless computing features like Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances and Kubernetes.
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernets Services
Lab : Implement Web Apps
Lab : Implement Azure Container Instances
Lab : Implement Azure Kubernets Service
- Create an app service Plan
- Create a Web app.
- Implement azure container Instances
- Implement azure Kubernets Services
Module 10 : Data Protection
in this Module, you will learn about backing up files and folders and virtual machine backups.
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
Lab : Implement Data Protections
- Backup and restore file and Folders
- Backup and restore virtual machines.
Module 11 : Monitoring
In this Module, you will learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting and log analytics.
- Azure monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- network Watcher
Lab : implement Monitoring
- Use Azure Monitor
- Create Azure alerts
- Query using Log Analytics
- Use network Watcher