What is Applications outsourcing?
Applications outsourcing is an outsourcing arrangement for a wide variety of application services including new development, legacy systems maintenance, offshore programming, management of packaged applications and staff augmentation. While this form of outsourcing generally involves a transfer of staff, the use of the term has recently broadened to include arrangements where this is not the case, as in staff augmentation. It does not include system integration activities.
Outsourcing has become the next new business-critical process. Netlabsits offers its clients world-class application outsourcing services. Netlabsits provides solutions that help reduce your IT costs, improve speed to market and lets you focus on your core business needs.
As your outsourcing partner, Netlabsits brings world-class processes, global expertise in application development, and legacy of best practices to enhance the value of your application portfolio by helping you keep pace with business upgradation and technological change.
Netlabsits's integrated delivery model is based on a well-orchestrated combination of off-shore, on-shore, and near-shore resources, and significantly reduces the complexity and risk of doing business in remote locations. At Netlabsits, we believe that the success to any business is its cost effectiveness, enhanced quality and decrease in time-to-market.
Application Outsourcing - Netlabsits advantage
- Ensuring high quality service with minimal risk and maximum flexibility through our offshore delivery model
- To reduce business interruptions resulting from application downtime and under performance
- Improve time-to-market on application upgrades and enhancements
- Control and lower baseline costs while keeping up with market innovations
- Reduce total cost of technology ownership
- Consistent, quality deliverables
- Global operations spanning
- Create a Value Proposition
- Proven Industry experience
Multidisciplinary teams with skills, knowledge and experience to deliver quality application at every stage