Cloud Computing is a notion in which the services related to IT are provided through the internet. The numbers of organizations which are implementing Cloud Computing are increasing due to its ability to reduce the costs enormously. It helps the organization in improving the infrastructure, management and much other things. A large number of organizations have implemented Cloud application in the recent years and according to the forecast of experts, the rate of this transition will keep increasing in coming years. Since Cloud Computing has established itself as a core part of IT industry, there is a huge escalation in the demand for cloud computing experts. With a view to preparing aspiring professionals to meet this demand, Netlabs ITS has designed Cloud Computing training program, provided by highly qualified faculties who are industry experts themselves equipped with core knowledge and real world experience.
Features of training:
- Cloud Computing provides IT-related services through the internet.
- Cloud computing has the potential of significantly increasing - flexibility, efficiency, and transforming IT and its relationship to the business.
- it can have a major impact on the roles and responsibilities of anyone who is involved in facilitating IT.
Our workshop covers the three categories of cloud computing.
Also includes hands on training on Cloud Computing, so that one can understand practicality of Cloud Computing.
This training on cloud computing is a best match for Server and network engineers and developers of IT systems, as well as for software architects and enterprise software engineers. It is also a best cloud computing training for business and senior managment professionals who would like to have a fair understanding of cloud computing.
This training benefits all participants to get the profound knowledge about cloud computing and makes one eligible to become cloud computing certified from EXIN®, VMware, IBM, Amazon.
- Define cloud computing
- Describe key cloud computing concepts and terminology
- Identify important characteristics of cloud computing
- List advantages of using clouds
- Describe the challenges in cloud architecture
- List the various cloud deployment scenarios
- Describe the features of private, public, hybrid, and community clouds
- List some additional cloud deployment types
- Select the most appropriate deployment model based on a set of business and technical requirements
- Describe the models in cloud computing •Software as a Service (SaaS) model
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) model
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model
- Review the integration of security into the cloud reference model