CCNA is an associate level training and certification in Networking which is offered by Cisco. CCNA in Routing and Switching focuses on the fundamentals of Cisco Networking and Routing Switching technologies while covering the topics of IP addressing schemes, basics of routing and WAN technology. After attaining the training of CCNA, candidate would be efficient at installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers and Switches. After gaining the certification of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125, you would be eligible for aiming higher level of Cisco technologies course like CCNA Security and CCNP to enhance your Routing and Switching expertise further.
For those seeking CCNA course in Delhi, Netlabs ITS is the best online and classroom CCNA training institute in Delhi NCR, Noida, India. Our Cisco CCNA curriculum follows all of the required topics set CCNA training program is taught by highly experienced IT professional faculty.
- Purpose and fundamentals operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Topics like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting fundamental concept of layer 2 switching and speculating the data flow.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
- Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
- Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Introduction to IPV6 Routing and configuring.
- Basics of Qos (Quality of Service)
*After completing these modules, candidate would be eligible for following International Certification. a)CCNA Routing and Switching (200-125)