Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 training & certification program designed by Netlabs equips candidates with knowledge and skills to install, configure and manage an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. Our Exchange Server training program focuses on covering management of public folders and mail recipients, including client connectivity, bulk operations with message transport and hygiene as well.
While going through the training, candidates learn the necessary skills to execute and manage backup and recovery solutions efficiently in Exchange Server environment.
Exchange Server 2016) Having years of industry experience with very good feedback by the students. I assure you that you will enjoy the sessions.
We believe in quality and we know that faculty plays the main role in maintaining this.
Candidate should have knowledge and some hands on experience on administering Windows Server, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) along with the knowledge of DNS. Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts is also required.
- Target Audience :
IT professionals, helpdesk professionals who aspire to become Exchange Server Administrators.
- Course Content :
*After completing these modules, candidate would be eligible for Exam 70-345.
- What is new in Exchange Server 2016
- Server roles in Exchange Server 2016
- Differences between exchange server 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, 2019
- Types of recipients in Exchange Server
- Federation in Exchange Server
- Mail Flow
- OWA Policy
- Exchange Security
- High availability
- What is Hybrid environment
- Exchange upgrade and Migration
- Skill Deploying & Managing Windows Exchange Server
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Planning & Managing Client Access & Roles
- Configuring Message Client Connectivity
- Implementing HA for Client Access & Mailboxes
- Backup, Recovery
- Configuring Message Transport
- Configuring Message Security
- Configuring and Implementing Auditing
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting Exchange
- Configuring Mailboxes
- Configuring Trey Research, Address Lists & Policies
- Configuring Certificates, Service Options & Mailbox Tips
- Configuring Outlook Web
- Migration from legacy or third party to Exchange 2013
- Migration 2000 to 2003 to 2007 to 2010 Clustering
- Course Training Plan :
* If schedule does not suit you or want to take one-on-one training, Fast Track & Online batches are also available for that.
- Track - Weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
- Hours - 4 Hours per session
- Sessions - 10 Sessions in total
- Training Mode - Live Classroom
- Upon completion of training, you'd be able to
- Understand the latest features and functionalities of this new version
- Monitor and maintain Exchange Server 2016
- Administer Exchange Online in Office 365 deployments
- Create and manage recipient objects and automate Exchange management procedures
- Configure Outlook and mobile messaging
- Configure and manage message transport
- Learn to use Exchange Management Shell for managing recipient objects
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server