Netlabs ITS is the best provider of Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Linux in Delhi NCR. RHCE is an essential certification program for Linux Network Administrators who are employed with configuring networking services and security of servers supporting a Red Hat OS.
We provide classroom and online training on the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 under the guidance of 12+ years experienced IT professional faculty. OUr RHCE certification program is focused on covering all essentials relevant to system configuration and administration and aimed at deploying and managing network servers supporting caching DNS, Apache HTTPD, MariaDB, network file sharing with Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (SMB), iSCSI initiators and targets, advanced networking and firewall configurations with the utilization of Bash shell scripting to help automate, configure, and troubleshoot the system.
This course is tailored for those IT professionals who aspire to attain expertise to become Linux administrators.
Access the command line
◦ Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
Manage files from the command line
◦ Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files from the bash shell prompt.
Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
◦ Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities.
Create, view, and edit text files
◦ Create, view, and edit text files from command output or in an editor.
Manage local Linux users and groups
◦ Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
◦ Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
Monitor and manage Linux processes
◦ Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it.
Control services and daemons
◦ Control and monitor network services and system daemons using system
Configure and secure OpenSSH service
◦ Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using OpenSSH
Analyze and store logs
◦ Locate and accurately interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes
Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
◦ Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
Archive and copy files between systems
◦ Archive files and copy them from one system to another.
Install and update software packages
◦ Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
Access Linux file systems
◦ Access and inspect existing file systems on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
Use virtualized systems
◦ Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
◦ Practice and demonstrate the knowledge and skills learned in this course.